Bike – mountain bike and road bike in Alta Valtellina
paths – GPS tracings – events – services
L’ALTA VALTELLINA, synonym of Bike, It is the most coveted by fans of paradise mountain bike and Road bike.
The Valtellina then a strategic position in the heart of Alps, since it has always been a transit route between northern and southern Europe. E’ also it has been called the mountain of a thousand roads.
From B&B Villa Verde – Valtellina, located in Grosio, between Tirano and Bormio, within a few km you can reach:
- Pass MORTIROLO (or STEP FOPPA) – Marco Pantani docet – with three options:
- Pass the STELVIO – (Cima Coppi m. 2760) in memory of the legendary Fausto Coppi and Gino Bartali!) a 45 km. While the start of the climb from Bormio, a 25 km
- Passo Gavia a 50 km. Start the climb from Santa Caterina, a 37 km
- Pass BERNINA (Switzerland) a 43 km. Begin the climb from Poschiavo, a 29 km
- Step in Aprica 28 km
- Step Foscagno
- Pass FORCOLA
- Step SANTA CRISTINA
- Step VERVA
- MALOJA Step
Events planned for the 2018
- Granfondo the Stelvio Santini 3 June 2018.
- Mapei Day 2018 – Re Stelvio 8 July 2018
- Alta Valtellina Bike Marathon 28 July
rental service, repairs, selling bicycles and accessories
ValtellinaBike – Tovo Sant'Agata
Tel/fax: +39 0342 770066
Taxi Driver BIKE Shuttle – Tirano
Such: +39 347 259 0873